SHARE LOCAL MEDIA INC. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last Modified June 3rd, 2019
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- copying, distributing, reverse-engineering or disclosing any part of the Service or any data provided by Share Local Media or its third-party providers, in any medium, including, without limitation, by any automated or non automated “scraping”;
- using any automated system, including, without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Share Local Media servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser (except that Share Local Media grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy publicly available materials from the Share Local Media Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- attempting to interfere with compromising the system integrity, availability, reliability or security or deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Our infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting Your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, or hiding or attempting to hide Your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Service;
- accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
- bypassing the measures We may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including, without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein;
- using the Service in any manner that may subject Share Local Media or any third party to liability, damages or danger;
- using the Service in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements, including without limitation such policies or requirements that Share Local Media has communicated to You;
- engaging in fraud with respect to Your Account; or
- transmitting any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
You agree that you shall not use the Service to
- promote or engage in illegal activities;
- send any communications that may be libelous or that disparage any individual or group;
bully, harass, intimidate, or otherwise offend any individual or group;
- engage in any behavior or to instigate or participate in any communication that violates the law.
If You believe someone may have sent an offensive or illegal communication via the Service, please notify Us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share Local Media may in its sole discretion determine whether you are in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Share Local Media may, in its sole discretion, modify or update this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time, and so You should review this page periodically. When We change this Acceptable Use Policy in a material manner, We will update the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this page and notify You that material changes have been made to this Acceptable Use Policy.